Thursday 31 October 2013

New stuff!

No running today, went out Tuesday for my long run. Had yesterday off, and today I went to the gym for some cross training.
Spent half an hour on the bike, then did some light leg work, and the rowing machine.
Cant do any lifting at the moment due to my frozen shoulder.
My order cam today from Runners World store, discount for subscribers. I ordered a light, wet weather jacket, Nike, and a long sleeve running shirt from Mizuno. At last I am ready for when it gets a bit cooler.
I'll be going out tomorrow, Friday for a run, about 5km or so, then back to work Saturday and Sunday. Working weekends was ok, I didn't worry to much before I discovered Parkrun, now I work every other Saturday and can only attend when not working. The real pain is that I work right next to the park my nearest run is held in, but due to the nature of the job, couldn't possibly nip off and participate.
I wonder how long this feeling of, I hope the weather gets cold so I can try my new gear, lasts, not long I would imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment